- Assist with general bookkeeping to include Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Manage client contract and license renewals.
- Work with sales staff to assist with lease renewals and tracking.
- Perform clerical duties such as, sort and distribute mail, receive and ship packages, answer phones, greet and direct visitors.
- Responsible for going to the post office, making bank deposits and occasional out of office errands as needed.
- Manage procured Parts and Supplies to maintain an organized well stocked office. Assist with the procurement process.
- Handle customer and vendor inquiries. Direct inquiries to relevant team members as needed and update database accordingly.
- Coordinate schedules with clients, service team and sales staff.
- Maintain, organize, and file documents, both physical and digital, in accordance with company policy.
- Assist the General Manager in day-to-day operations.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Exercise independent judgement and initiative to carry out job functions with or without direct supervision or instruction.
- Work effectively under time constraints to meet deadlines and manage a number of different tasks concurrently.
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain privacy of confidential records, correspondence, and files.
- Communicate effectively in writing, orally, and with others to understand and convey information in a manner consistent with job functions.
- Maintain acceptable attendance records.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to build relationships with clients, vendors, and team members to establish a positive rapport.
- High school diploma
- Driver’s License Required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products.
- 1 year customer service experience
- Office administration and minor bookkeeping experience is preferred but will train the right candidate.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: