Green Card and US Citizens only
Location: Mclean, VA
Duration: 7 months CTH
Big Data Engineer / Python Spark and R Developer
- Develop finance models using technologies such as Python, Spark, R, Scala on huge data sets.
- Writing software to clean and investigate and identifying patterns of data
- Work directly with Product Owners and end-users to develop solutions in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in Python, Spark, R, Scala
- At least 5 years of experience with Unix/Linux systems with scripting experience in Shell or Python
- At least 5 years of experience building data pipelines and fit for purpose data stores
- At least 3 year experience in open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
- Experience with data in various forms (data warehouses/SQL, unstructured data environments/PIG,HIVE, Impala)
- Master’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience delivering analytical data warehouse solutions or fit for purpose data stores
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS platforms and services
- 3+ years of experience working with AngularJS or similar frameworks
- 3+ years of experience working with automated build and continuous integration system
Strong likelihood of conversion for the right candidate. Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $135,000.00 /year