At AR-EN Party Printers we bring old world printing and modern technology together to create beautiful printed products that make any special event or occasion memorable. For over 30 years, we have prided ourselves on delivering high-quality, custom foil printed accessories and exceptional customer service.
We are looking for an Assistant Customer Service Representative who will be responsible to communicate with customers through multiple media, handling customer inquiries and providing information regarding AR-EN product and service offerings. The position is also responsible documenting customer complaints or issues and maintain customer information. We offer a small office environment where a person who is capable of multitasking will thrive.
If you have at least two years customer service experience, would love to work in a small family atmosphere, are computer savvy with Google Docs and MS Office, and love to help others, read on!
- Communicate with customers via email or phone to provide timely and accurate information regarding orders and/or information requests.
- Provide customers vital information including: shipping dates, anticipated shipping delays, production time, color combinations (i.e. foil color, paper color, napkin color, bag color, ribbon color) font sizing and any other relevant information.
- Educate our customers on potential products or services
- Provide timely and accurate information to internal staff regarding customer orders and issues.
- File and maintain accurate customer information including recording details of customer contact information and actions taken.
- Review or make changes to customer account information as needed.
- Pull and put away paper and napkin samples.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate across teams
- Capable of learning internal accounting software and back end of company website in order to perform the job successfully
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week: