The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting and working with the agency in campaign development, creating advertisements and managing sponsorships. Additionally overseeing all public relations, media relations, advertising (both digital and traditional), branding (both internal and external), reporting and communicating marketing-related outcomes, and maintaining the annual budget and marketing plans a dictated according to the approved budget and annual marketing strategy.
- Manage all marketing functions in accordance with approval from the Community Relations Committee.
- Develop marketing strategy, yearly marketing campaigns & budget.
- Coordinate sponsorships with professional, collegiate and youth sports teams, along with other community partners.
- Manage website strategy & consistency. Run Website analytic reports and various online tracking trends.
- Maintain and report on database of sponsorships, advertisements, PR, and dashboard metrics.
- Event planning (annual events, physician-requested events, collaborative events with partners) Order promotional branded items for events.
- Attend and represent the company at local events.
- Work with UB Concussion Management Clinic on marketing initiatives.
- Manage online reputation (HealthGrades, Vitals, WebMD profiles, social media presence, and search engine search4s) & patient stories/survey responses submitted on website.
- Create internal fliers such as but not limited to signage, newsletters, and notices.
- New employee onboarding, coordinate headshots.
- Coordinate ticket distribution for sporting events, as part of business-related sponsorships.
- Work interdepartmentally to improve the patient experience as it relates to marketing and branding.
- Partner with HR Assistant to coordinate and host employee events (company picnic & holiday party). Assist in employee activities event coordination.
- Assumes other responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing public relations, communications or business
- 2-4 years in a marketing role
- Healthcare marketing experience a plus
Skills and Competencies Requirements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required. Must be able to multi-task and desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Work is performed primarily in an office seting with light to moderate noise levels. Weekly travel to UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine offices, and to various local medical offices/hospitals.
- Must have reliable transportation
- 10%-15% local WNY travel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)