Allstate Insurance is currently looking to hire highly motivated Work From Home Licensed Sales Professionals - required to have a property and casualty producer license
We offer a very competitive compensation structure. (competitive salary + commission, bonus, & other incentives)
Allstate Account Representatives:
- Very Competitive Weekly Salary + Uncapped Commission and Bonuses
- $45,000-$60,000 COMBINED YEARLY INCOME
- Flexible hours & Work Life balance
- Get paid to Train & Learn (Allstate will pay you to get licensed)
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Training and Development
- Ability to win Award Trips and additional incentives
- Leadership that will invest in you & wants to see you SUCCEED
- Positive & Fun work culture with like-minded co-workers.
- Investment in your success via monthly marketing initiatives
- Substantial opportunity for Career advancement
- Assistance achieving personal & professional goals
- Work from home option available
- Yearly bonus
- NO WEEKENDS OR LATE NIGHTS
We believe in the value of investing in our employees by creating a positive culture to: train, develop and motivate our Team, setting you up with the tools for professional success!
Specifically, in this role — you’re going to:
- Drive profitable sales growth
- Increase customer retention
- Engage new prospects
- Build strong relationships
- Leverage the local community
...and best of all —be part of a thriving Award winning team with a great mentor focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, retirement incomes and things that matter the most.
As an Allstate Account Representative on our championship team, you’ll not only have unlimited growth potential —but you’ll also have these benefits:
If you are motivated, love learning and are ready to take your income and career to the next level:
This is for you.
However —it’s not for everyone, and please don’t apply if:
1. You have no sales experience involving commission, bonuses or incentives.
2. You’re not a go-getter who is willing to be creative in attracting new customers.
3. You have no desire to have a competitive base salary with uncapped incentives in your career.
4. You’re not someone who follows direction, training and coaching.
5. You have a record of 3-6 month stints at multiple jobs.
6. You do not have a positive mental attitude
Allstate Account Representatives responsibilities include:
- Service existing customers and assist with processing new insurance applications
- Enhance insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Prospect and initiate new business sales while building business referral relationships
- Execute, plan and implement office processes
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies
- Process applications
- Maintain regular contact with clients, answer questions, and make changes to existing policies
- We will train you for any of the above, selling is the #1 ability we are looking to cultivate
Allstate Account Representatives Requirements:
- 2 YEARS OF PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED IN WHICH YOU OBTAINED COMMISSION AND/OR BONUSES- with current P&C License
- Possess a Positive mental attitude
- Must be organized, able to multitask, and efficient
- Must be self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Computer & Problem solving skills
- Possess a genuine and willingness to learn and be coachable
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Career changers, recent grads and experienced sales individuals encouraged to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Property and Casualty (Preferred)
- How many jobs have you had in the past 2 years?