Hope you’re doing great. Would be glad to know your interest for below position. If interested please share your updated Profile and best time to reach you.
East Orange, NJ
Job Description for Clinical Informatics
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Perform changes to reference ranges
- Responsible for Change Control (CAB) participation, Domain maintenance (deprodding, unit and system testing)
- Responsible for test script updates as applicable.
- Perform production support, flash investigations and ad hoc maintenance
- Consultant will be responsible to complete approved localized changes (ex. New DTA for localized hospitals)
- Responsible for ESH, Iview, Doc set maintenance, Powerform build and maintenance
- Will be involved in Order, task and Powerform association (all DCP tools or Bedrock if app.)
- Update approved localized Discern Expert Rules.
- Involved in localized updates to MU3 components.
- Work with education for all the new changes.
- Monitor Lights On and provide local feedback.
- Participate in localized meetings:
- Nurse Practice
- Provider Informatics
- Informatics meetings fix to make it generic
- Meaningful Use meetings
- The Consultant will need to understand and consult on Cerner business process with client work groups, help identify opportunities for improvement.
- Flexible to work in shifts and/or be available on-call beyond the shift hours.
- Global (onsite offshore) delivery model experience preferred. Teaming with offshore counterpart may be required in some cases.
- Participating in upgrades and enhancements, as dictated by business needs.
- Liaising with Customer representatives to decide course of action for application tickets.
- End-to-end ownership of the work assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
TAG Team - Infinite Computer Solutions
Job Type: Contract
- Clinical informatics: 4 years (Required)
- Cerner: 3 years (Required)