_ This is a great opportunity to leverage your administrative skills and make an impact as the first point of contact within a reputable company! _
This award winning and respected injection mold manufacturer truly cares about each employee’s personal wellbeing and career success. From affordable health coverage and workplace amenities, to advancement opportunities and above average pay, they know how to treat their employees well!
Hours: 9:00 am - 3:00pm
1. Act as receptionist for company; greets visitors, answers phones, collects and distributes mail, keeps front office and reception area neat and orderly.
2. Answer caller and visitor questions or directs to appropriate personnel.
3. Maintain various company files and databases including customer master file, job folders, labor data, billing and cash receipts.
4. Familiarity with using social media platforms.
5. Performs purchasing for company and acts as liaison for company vendors.
6. Maintain office machines, equipment and inventory; orders non-production related supplies, schedules maintenance and service calls.
7. Provide assistance to office manager, various departments and personnel as directed.
8. May schedule training and travel arrangements for company personnel.
9. Initiate or suggest improvements to achieve work goals.
10. Keep work area neat and orderly.
11. Receive, understand and follow written and oral instruction.
12. Communicate program changes and other work related issues and concerns to supervisor.
13. Complete all paperwork associated with position.
14. Other duties as assigned by management from time to time or on an ongoing basis.
· Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)