CT Technologist Nights(Job Number: 01385-9063)
Work Location: United States-Florida-St Petersburg-Northside Hospital & Tampa Bay Heart Institute
Job Type: Imaging
Northside Hospital is currently accepting applications for a licensed CT Technologist (CT Tech). ARRT (CT) and BLS required.
Come live and work in the heart of St. Petersburg near the Gulf Beaches. Northside Hospital is a growing, 288-bed facility. We have a reputation for achieving high levels of quality care within a comfortable, high-tech setting while offering many respected Centers of Excellence including:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
- Critical, Intensive and Neurointensive Care
- Neuro Interventional Radiology
- Emergency Care
- State-of-the-Art Diagnostic and Surgical Services
- Spine Care Center
Demonstrates concern and empathy while performing procedures in a careful, compassionate and respectful manner. Prepares and positions patients and equipment is a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures. Obtains high quality CT Images. Maintains proactive, effective communication with patient and physicians regarding any and all findings, patient histories and test results as appropriate. Collaborates and confers with all colleagues and members of the healthcare team.
To learn more about Northside Hospital and to apply for this CT Tech opportunity, please visit www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- Must have current ARRT certification with advanced certification in CT.
- Florida license required.
- Current American Heart Association certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.