The Director of Field Operations will play a critical role in growing this company. The position will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Services and be included in many strategic decisions at the corporate-level, along with having responsibilities in running the day-to-day business operations of all field technical staff. This position must be able to effectively staff, supervise and lead all levels of field service individuals in the company.
- Establish and maintain measurable performance metrics for all levels of operation to include but not limited to Regional Operations Manager, Field Service Manager and FieldTechnician.
- Comfortable and accomplished at giving engaging presentations to a wide range of audiences including technical and executive level.
- Liaison between corporate office & field operations.
- Actively assess field performance daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly. Develop and implement actions plans to correct substandard performance.
- Interview, hire, plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Work cross functionally and collaborate closely with other senior leaders to ensure achievement of target objectives.
- Constantly develop knowledge of new technologies that create business opportunities for new business initiatives. Communicate to reporting manager and executive team on feasibility of new initiatives given existing staff capabilities.
- Analyze business patterns to ensure optimal location and type of resources (staffing, facilities, vehicles, etc.) to meet shifting business demand.
- Review financial reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Support the Vice President of Corporate Operations in determining allocation of technical resources to achieve organizational goals.
- Utilize staff count sheets and vendor forecasts to ensure the appropriate level of resources needed to support the field operations.
- Oversee training and development of Regional Management staff.
- Track and report on key trends in field performance.
- Create the strategy for the new product or service offering.
- Establish business processes and policies as well as metrics for new product or service offering.
Job Type: Full-time