Bartlett, TN - The QA Technician II is responsible for supporting the QA system and promoting quality improvements through activities that may include, but not necessarily limited to: (1) Performing daily inspection and testing of medical instruments, sub-assemblies and parts; (2) Perform data collection and reporting activities, assist with data entry and other daily departmental trending responsibilities; (3) Conduct material dispositions and periodic product and process audits.
- Perform daily inspection and testing of medical instruments, sub-assemblies and parts.
- Support QA systems and promote quality improvements by capturing quality data and analyze by PC and other means using established QA techniques.
- Participate in training, as needed, to enhance product knowledge and awareness of QA systems.
- Investigate and determine final disposition involving quality discrepancies relating to finished goods.
- Work closely with production staff concerning quality discrepancies and provide feedback in support of preventive and corrective action activities.
- Work closely with inspection, auditing and document control functions to maintain product and process standards.
- May recommend changes in work instructions and standards to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- May perform periodic and routine investigations and failure analysis of customer returned product.
- Compile and maintain daily, weekly and monthly data collection and reports.
- Perform all other duties as directed.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Two-year Associate or Technical degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Quality Assurance experience is required.
- Basic understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is essential.
- Basic understanding of Good Documentation Practices (GDP) is necessary.
- Basic understanding of 5S and other forms of waste in the Production environment is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Datasweep is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to multitask, be well organized, analytical, logical, and practical.
- Must be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office.
Work LocationBartlett Gyrus ACMI Inc
Reg Affairs/Quality Assurance
Auto req ID3541BR
Olympus Surgical Technology America
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus Surgical Technology America
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled