Become a Part of the iAnthus Marketing Team. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and pushout the edges of what can be. We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that appreciates people, embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries.
Consumers make the decisions. At iAnthus, our job is to know what motivates and inspires them. Our mission is to create epic consumer experiences at DTC that will both elevate our portfolio of brands and drive commercial success. We are driven by curiosity, discipline and passion, and our vision is to become the number 1 cannabis lifestyle choice for consumers at retail.
iAnthus, Director of Brand Digital Innovation, you'll
Join an exciting team dedicated to developing and implementing iAnthus brand initiatives and cultural moments to the cannabis consumer. You will lead and drive holistic iAnthus digital strategies including end-to-end approach and drive consumer traffic by delivering best-in-class digital consumer experiences. You will be the technical expert in leading new digital thinking across the iAnthus brands. You'll work closely with our Senior Brand Marketing Director on strategy, brand management, creative planning, and act as the digital expert within the integrated marketing team. You will also be responsible for leading all social community connections with consumers, developing ongoing metric reporting & analysis, driving & managing external agency relationships, including digital creative and media agency partners.
Creative Strategy and Direction
- Set the strategy for how the category shows-up across social platforms with consideration for both paid media and organic distribution.
- Responsible for briefing internal creative partners and agencies.
- Understand and communicate content performance metrics and build an evaluation period into the content development process.
- Confidence and expertise to help shape platform strategies as well as editorial calendar.
- Demonstrated ability to think innovatively, out of the box. And being able to find alternative wats to solve problems when needed.
Programming, Publishing, Measurement
- Create and always-on programming of social in lockstep with category priorities.
- Handle the creation and publishing process from brief to execution.
- Lead digital and social publishing calendar for national brands.
- Deliver top-line weekly reports for DTC roll-up to leadership.
Digital first mentality
- Be the true expert on digital platforms, consumer digital behaviors and being able to bring new ideas and ever-changing digital world realities to the table.
- Keep abreast of platform developments, incorporate platform-right opportunities into social campaigns and share learnings back to the functions.
- Truly understand consumers in digital era and bring the voice of the Consumer into the room.
- Flowing fluidly with the non-stop changing environment from planning to execution.
- Move at the pace the consumer demands and enjoy juggling with multiple projects going at once. Can change course, and still deliver.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of related experience in digital, social media, and web brand development
- Understands and relishes opportunity to work with a cross functional team
- Experience working across multiple sports categories preferred
- Demonstrates strong and effective project management skills and ability to direct agency partners
- Ability to provide creative vision and direction for projects and/or special assignments specific to multiple categories
- Entrepreneurial and conceptual thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Thorough understanding of the consumer and passionate for lifestyle, digital marketing, and social media
- A strong sense of consumer lifestyle and taste and thorough knowledge in the discipline techniques and practices and technologies
- Proven experience in innovative project developments
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and execute successfully in a fast-paced environment
iAnthus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)