HVAC Service Technician Opening
The essential function of the Service Technician is to serve the customers of the company with an emphasis on quality, efficiency, and total customer satisfaction. A candidate for this position must be willing to participate in continuing education and pass a pre-employment physical.
- Inspect, diagnose, and perform emergency and/or scheduled service on air conditioning, heating, control systems, plumbing, along with humidity and temperature control systems for commercial customers.
- Provide preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC and plumbing equipment.
- Take after hours on call duty as a part of a company rotation.
-HVAC Service Tech Gas License
- Plumbing license preferred, but not required.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong steady work history with a minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and organized.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company clothing
- Company vehicle
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401K Plan
For over 40 years, Denron has been a fully licensed and insured leader in the plumbing and HVAC industry, while providing unmatched level of service and installation for design-builds, service contracts, building information modeling (BIM), and pre-fabrication services for a variety of markets including aviation, commercial, commercial residential, education, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and sporting facilities.
Please Call or email Joel Pickering if you are interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year