CONFIGURATION COORDINATOR / TRAINEE / ENTRY LEVEL – Multiple positions available
Training will be provided / Temp to Hire
Analyzes business requirements, including, but not limited to, benefit plans, products, medical/payment policies, provider contracts, reimbursement methods, fees or medical coding. Learns to research and configurate these requirements into EZCAP system, along with related processing, desktop, and system procedures in order to contribute to implementation of EZCAP company transition. Communicates & interacts pro-actively with various internal customers
- Ensure request is complete and the scope & requirements are understood
- Assist in the project planning process with Project Team Management & other team members
- Ensure any relevant current issues are raised for consideration & decision making
- Recommend changes to requirements in light of research in order to increase and/or improve efficiency, member or provider satisfaction
- Agree on testing and production implementation dates
- Ensure priority is understood with consideration to other work involved
- Understand and define completion & acceptance criteria with customers
- Actively contribute in the requirements elicitation and documentation phase of the work request
- Gain business and domain knowledge as needed
- With minimal guidance from supervisor, organizes, plans, implements and tracks own assignments through status reports or other project planning methods.
- Has increasing opportunities to serve as a liaison with internal customers based on project activities or as assigned to gain business knowledge or cross-functional training
- You may be assigned work not outlined in your job description based on department workload, skill development opportunities, or other task as management deems necessary to support the organization.
- Associate's degree and 2 years of related work experience, OR equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Must have personal computer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to work normal business hours with flexibility, work hours determined by business needs and project deadlines.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary