PROGGEX is a premier IT project management company that provides full service consulting solutions to help companies achieve high-quality results, on-time and within budget.
- 40 hours per week – some flexible hours and some evening meetings required.
- Location: Downtown Tampa
Successful candidate will be responsible for administering all major aspects of planning, designing, and implementing client IT projects and integrated business projects per contract terms including:
- Coordinate all activities surrounding the complete management of IT and business projects.
- Using PROGGEX Project Management methodology, facilitate the initiation of, analysis, and design technology solutions with client technical resources and assure they meet client business and technical requirements.
- Complete all administrative steps for IT project including planning, report writing, and financial management.
- Identification of resources for the project’s implementation.
- Prepare a project execution plan including staffing and facilitation of project milestones within time frames.
- Submit final report, including all planning steps taken, and a feasible IT project implementation plan.
- PMP or equivalent Certification or Experience
- Business Analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated writing and documentation skills
- Consensus building skills
- Familiarity with current technologies
- Knowledge and experience in budget management
Some Areas of Experience:
- IT project management
- Business Process comprehension
- Network integration
- Technology infrastructure deployment
- Data center build-out and expansion
- IP Telephony
- Applications/systems evaluation and deployment
- Application development and deployment
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years Project Coordination/Management experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 to $74,500.00 /year
- IT Project Management: 3 years (Required)