Does it have a power switch? We can fix it!!!
Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to over 520 stores in markets across the U.S and Canada. The best part is that we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with smartphones and computers? Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable electronics repair companies in the US.
uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Samsung, LG, Google, phones, tablets, gaming consoles, cameras, laptops, PC’s, and more! If it has a power button, we will fix it!
- Must have previous mobile, PC, game system, electronics repair
- Knowledge of electronics
- Electronics soldering experience
- Previous experience working at retail or electronics store
- Customer Service experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
– Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
We strive for intercompany promotion and growth. We have opened 6 stores in less than one year, and we plan to grow at least 25 more stores across 3 separate states plus mobile repair units. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team and help us grow our brand and company. Are you the one to join us and grow with our brand? If you have the qualifications, send your resume to us today!
UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer.
Drug test and criminal background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 /year