Responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO, CFO, VP of Sales, VP of operations, and Procurement. Confidence, polished communication skills, strong technical skills and professionalism are required. Duties will include general clerical, receptionist and project based work.
- Acts as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
- Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Special projects may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing companywide events.
- Set up and maintain filing system for document retention for the CEO and other executives as needed.
- Produce word documents, memos and letters, excel spreadsheets, graphs, power point presentations and other business documents as directed.
- Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the executive accordingly. Makes referrals to appropriate staff or provides requested information.
- Coordinates and facilitates the executive's calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, and webinars. Ensures itineraries, agendas and presentations are prepared and ready for distribution.
- Schedule personal appointments for the executive team as needed.
- Review all expense reports prior to CEO approval to ensure compliance with expense reporting policies.
- Makes travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; and maintains travel records to ensure compliance with travel policies.
- Help to organize client, potential client, vendor and other guest visits to include; arranging for refreshments, meals and entertainment, and greeting and escorting visitors to designated conference rooms.
- Takes notes during meetings as needed involving one or more executives.
- Ensure proper phone coverage for receptionist position during business hours and fill in as required.
- Perform related work as assigned by CEO.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual preferred not required
- Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible clerical work.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills and ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and situations.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Unquestionable integrity, discretion and judgment.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS system).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Data Entry: 1 year