Loan Officer Assistant Role:
This is not your typical Loan Officer Assistant/Loan Partner Role. You would be providing daily support for our 30+ Loan Officers but will not be required to reach out to clients, manage loan documents, or handle their day to day scheduling.
If you are looking for a support role in the mortgage industry, we invite you to apply for our Loan Officer Assistant position. As the assistant, you will play a crucial role in helping loan officers knowledge of our systems, tools, and best practices. If you are passionate about instructing and enjoy working with people, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Coordinate and communicate onboarding tasks with new LO’s to the team.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders on training activities.
- Support Loan Officers on a day to day basis
- Provide support by showing how to use different tools ensuring the LO is acclimated to our systems and processes
- Make calls, schedule training classes, and provide administrative support to the Loan officers
- Positive attitude and a willingness to grow
- Bring new ideas to help improve the position and company!
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- 2-3 years of mortgage experience preferred
- Excellent Customer service and communication to go above and beyond for our Mortgage teams
- Understanding of basic loan financing options such as FHA, VA, and Conventional
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $34,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sterling Heights, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loan Officer Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person