Park Evaluations is a leading provider of legal services to law firms and multinational corporations across the country in the rapidly growing business immigration space.
The technical writer position is a valued part of Park Evaluations' network of advisers who assist with writing and reviewing expert opinion letters. This role is suitable for an entry-level candidate with strong writing and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently, develop a mastery of diverse subject areas, and produce excellent deliverables.
- Manage multiple writing projects
- Proofread all cases that go out to clients
- Collaborate with others, including account managers and clients, to clarify project parameters
- Essential Skills:
- Highly-focused, detail-oriented, and client-centric mindset
- Capable of setting and meeting deadlines
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in both independent and highly collaborative settings
- Ability to excel in fast-paced work environment
- High degree of proficiency in relevant computer skills (MS Office)
Job Type: Full-time
- writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends