Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse.
portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our Company is seeking:
An experienced and highly motivated Leasing Consultant for our Market Rate Apartment Community of 240 units in Atlanta, Georgia.
Schedule: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary:
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing out community apartments and assisting tenants with their needs. Their duties include meeting with prospective tenants to determine lease terms, receiving security deposits and coordinating with current tenants to discuss lease changes, and best promote the business.
- Answers telephones and provides leasing information, schedules appointments for tours, take maintenance requests, assists residents with needs, etc.
- Greets prospects, determine their needs, show models and vacant apartments, collect application and holding deposit, explain and review applications, and prepare and explain leases. It is required to ask all prospects to complete and application and leave a deposit.
- Prepares move-in packet upon approval of the application.
- Reviews and explain information to the resident (i.e., gate cards, gate codes, lease, community policies and move-in inventory).
- Walks with a resident upon move-in to complete the move-in inventory sheet and ensure signature prior to keys being released.
- Completes outreach marketing and weekly market survey as directed by Property Manager.
- Maintain consistent effort to increase resident retention, which includes but is not limited to assisting, coordinating and participating in resident events.
- Assist in keeping the office neat and clean.
- Assist in follow-up on work orders.
- High School Diploma and one to two years related experience and/or training in residential services, customer service, or sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Experience with Bluemoon, Yieldstar preferred, and Onsite or Yardi (CRM, Voyager, P2P) required.
- Proficient in computer software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed.
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The tasks and responsibilities listed are not the only ones applicable to the positions
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA 30312: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person