Learning Management System Analyst - multiple locations or telecommute-190016386
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Designs, develops, delivers and manages workplace learning and performance solutions that meet U.S. Bank enterprise business objectives. These solutions include but are not limited to training programs, courses and curricula that are instructor led, web-based and/or distance delivered; repositories of processes, procedures, practices and policies; interactive demos, simulations, and other online support tools; survey and performance assessments; news; job aids and workplace effectiveness tips; process flows; document templates and forms. Works with various U.S. Bank enterprise business line representatives and subject matter experts to determine performance improvement solutions and to ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the goals of the business line. Ensures that tools and methodologies are appropriately applied and corporately endorsed.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of experience in delivery and administration of education and training programs or related experience
- LMS technology
- Project management
- Developing knowledge of learning and performance support disciplines, core business applications and tools and technology
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong program design and problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
Primary Location United States
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40