Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
RADIOLOGY AND IMAGING SPECIALISTS JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Clinical Systems Analyst
Location: Informatics Department
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
Type of Shift: Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: The Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for the optimization of PACS with regard to physician productivity. The administration of the Clinical Systems Analyst includes troubleshooting and maintenance for RIS/PACS systems and monitoring upgrades and new features of all RIS/PACS systems while maintaining a high level of customer service to ensure quality patient care and satisfaction.
1. Maintains the day to day operation of RIS/PACS ancillary equipment including PCs, document scanners, printers, etc.
2. Establishes and maintains network and DICOM connectivity between PACS and imaging modality equipment such as MR, CT, US, NM, CR and film digitizers.
3. Trains and updates end users on the RIS/PACS applications. Troubleshoots and resolves end user RIS/PACS problems.
4. Provides help desk and on site technical support at all sites including physician offices and radiologists' residences during normal work hours and non working hours on an on call basis.
5. Maintains hardware and software inventory. Coordinates and verifies system backups and monitors HL7 interfacesand server performance.
6. Sets up and configures end user workstations. Establishes and manages user accounts.
7. Communicates with vendors and manufacturers to escalate service issues.
8. Performs other related duties as required.
9. Customer Service.
WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
4 or more years of experience with radiology workflow.
High school diploma or GED.
One of the following credentials required: American Registry of Radiologic Technologists registry, CompTIA Network+certification, Health Level Seven Organization (HL7) Control Specialist certification, or American Board of Imaging Informatics Professional Certification.
Ability to work with diverse groups of people and maintain a high level of customer service and confidentiality.
Ability to take On-Call shifts during non-working hours, and able to travel to remote sites and medical offices for on-site support.
This job requires prolonged sitting or standing, frequent bending, stooping, or stretching; Normal vision range with the absence of color blindness, normal hearing, and normal eye to hand coordination and manual dexterity; the ability to distinguish letters and symbols. This position may require lifting up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time