NOW HIRING (WAREHOUSE POSITIONS)
Vesta Foodservice is headquartered in Southern California and for over 25 years a leader in food service distribution of fresh produce, dairy and specialty grocery items with positive growth over the past 15 years, covering specific distribution areas of California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii.
At Vesta Foodservice, you will be working with some of the most prestigious Chef's and Food and Beverage Professionals at some of the finest food service and hospitality locations in the world.
Vesta Foodservice is seeking an energetic, experienced, self-motivated individuals for NIGHT WAREHOUSE POSITIONS at our distribution center in PHOENIX, CA.
- Order select & set-up orders using RF Scanning System
- Able to work in a cold warehouse environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Work with a sense of urgency & handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Willing to cross train and assist Operations Team with various duties
- Have a valid Stand-up/Sitting Forklift Certification (if applying for a forklift driving position)
- Be willing to work overtime if necessary
- Able to work in a Drug Free Environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule with variable days off
- Basic to Excellent Math Skills
***Evening Shift: $20.00 per hour to start***
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation & Paid Sick Days and More...!!!
***The State of Arizona will pay a $2000 return to work bonus for anyone who is currently on unemployment and returns to work***
If you want to make a difference at a Company and have what it takes to be very successful, please apply with Indeed.com or in person at:
7400 West Buckeye Road
Suite 100 (next to On Trac)
Phoenix, AZ 85043
(nearest cross street is 75th Ave.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Personal protective equipment provided. Mandatory Temperature screenings. Social distancing guidelines in place. Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place. We have a Covid-19 Prevention Program.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)