Do you have talent ..... Come connect the dots with us!
Capabilities connects the dots between the person and their future. As Ohio's largest private provider of career rehabilitation, we provide flexible, personalized community employment services for people with disABILITIES. Started in 1997, today over 150 Capabilities employees proudly serve people in over half of Ohio.
Job Developers provide one-on-one marketing and recruitment services to connect job seekers with quality employment. Successful Job Developers are sales oriented, hardworking, ambitious, outgoing, proficient on a computer, and have a passion for seeing people change their lives! Job Developers need to have excellent soft skills communicating with the several stakeholders in the hiring process.
Come create opportunities and change people’s lives with us!
1. Background or education in business, human resources, sales, public relations, education, social work, rehabilitation, special education or a similar field. DSPATHS credential preferred.
2. Demonstration of excellent oral skills; effective written skills and documentation, and strong teamwork skills.
3. Demonstration of above average computer skills with Microsoft programs.
4. Ability to be insured by company insurance for the use of company vehicles with a clean driving record and no more than four points and no DUI's/OVI's within the last five years.
5. Ability to pass a background and drug screening meeting Ohio Adm. Code 5101:3-45-11 for Disqualifying Offenses.
6. Willingness to work flexible, varying hours, including some evenings and weekends as needed.
7. Knowledge of two or more of the following is preferred: sales, marketing, job development, public relations, supported employment, community training with individuals with disabilities or developing community connections.
8. A positive person who does their job with enthusiasm.
9. Ability to stand for up to two hours at a time while visiting employers.
Medical Insurance, 401K, Paid Time Off, $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly