Ayrshare is the leading Social Media API. Ayrshare's APIs provide the core infrastructure for social media posting, management, and analytics.
The content writer role will be responsible for writing engaging and valuable blog articles on topics relevant to the industry that Ayrshare operates in. This includes topics such as Social Media platforms, APIs, Cloud Computing, No-code products, Software development, and similar.
The content must be SEO-relevant and well researched and sourced. You will work directly with Ayrshare's senior management to develop the topics and iterate on drafts of your writing.
- Understanding of software development and APIs. If you have experience using APIs as part of your software development in the past, that would be great.
- Understanding of how social networks operate. How are they different and what are the unique angles of each?
- Ability to create engaging and clear English writing.
You must submit writing samples as part of the application process. These will not be used for any commercial purposes and will only be used to evaluate you as a candidate.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Please send some samples of your writing that is available to the public online. Send the link as part of this application.
- Please create a short writeup (minimum 200 words) on how to test an API. This writeup is required before you can proceed to the next step in the interview process. Send the link as part of this application.