Contracting Resources Group, Inc. (CRG) is a leading management consulting firm specializing in several core markets within the Federal Government. Our professional service depth includes program management, program evaluation and training, acquisition management support, communications, and IT solutions.
CRG is currently seeking a full-time Sr. Acquisition Analyst to support the Department of Health and Human Services. This position requires a strong Acquisition Analyst with project management experience who possesses an extensive knowledge and background in government contracting and full range of acquisition support services. The position requires performing the following activities:
- Provides acquisition and contracting support in the following areas: pre-award and post-award activities, development of procurement packages including Market Research, Acquisition Plans, Statement of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statement (PWS), and evaluation criteria.
- Evaluating different approaches to and sources for acquisition support.
- Assisting in evaluation process and assure written documentation to support both informal and formal source selection procedures.
- Perform day-to-day management of contractor support operations, including simultaneous tasks and groups of personnel.
- Provide technical guidance to a program team in performance of the work and reviews the quality of all work products.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning of all contractor support activities.
- Responsible for staffing, project planning, project financials, and staff direction and oversight.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the COR level including preparing required reports.
- Assisting the government acquisition program office with acquisition planning and execution.
- Employs integration, communication, coordination, organization and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a broad spectrum of functional Information Technology disciplines.
- 12+ years of experience in large acquisition and contracting support. IT acquisition experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Professional certification (PMP, CPCM, CFCM, CCCM, DAU Level 2 or higher) or completion of equivalent coursework (PM and/or Contracting) preferred.
- MUST possess a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and agency-specific regulations.
- Knowledge of cradle to grave contracting, specifically performance-based contracting, source selection plans, and procedures.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and a tangible track record of results.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
- Ability to work directly with clients and minimal direct supervision.
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques, methods, and procedures of Government contracting to perform pre-award, post-award procurement actions and aspects of contract administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 5 years
- Acquisition/Contracting Support: 10 years
- DAWIA Level III or equivalent in Contracting