With locations in Vail Village and Denver, Lady Jones offers an elegant edge to everyday style, showcasing our curated selection of designers in an approachable setting.
Lady Jones Vail is seeking a self-starting sales professional to join our team long-term.
- Have the ability to work independently + proactively.
- Possess strong multi-tasking skills with an emphasis on managing multiple priorities
- Be a confident decision maker
- Provide a positive + inviting shopping experience for every client
- Comfortably + confidently demonstrate knowledge of brands stocked + current industry trends
- Use suggestive selling + awareness of current industry trends to guide clients through their sales experience
- Keep store merchandising current + fresh
- Change displays weekly; racks biweekly
- Maintain clean, engaging + aesthetically consistent displays
- Create a rotation of creative window displays that clearly represent store image + product offering
- Adapt merchandising plan to keep pace with departmental goals.
- Ensure all inventory check-in + receiving practices are run smoothly as to guarantee an accurate inventory in POS system.
- Ensure regular cleaning + organizational duties are kept up with so that store is attractive at all times
- Help create content for our social media channels
- Manage store supply list
- Support teamwork driven work atmosphere and facilitate a pleasant, productive + fun environment!
* We are looking for someone eager + willing to learn + grow within our business. There is potential for additional pay, responsibility + upward mobility within this role for the right candidate.
* TEAM BASED MONTHLY BONUS PLAN *
* PARKING AVAILABLE *
* HEALTH INSURANCE *
* SKI PASS OPTIONS *
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Weekly day range:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fashion retail: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person