Responsibilities: H-E-B Customers need you before they even enter our Stores! We need energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Service Representative (Parking Lot Attendant), you'll return carts to the Store, perform general clean-up duties, and help Customers, if needed
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources-People-drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to work hard to make sure People come first?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... recognition of what needs to be done before you're told?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... a desire to help get the job done, whatever it takes?
We are looking for:
- ability to work hard, outside
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work?
Sanitation / Stocking:
- Collects carts from the parking lot
- Removes trash from carts prior to returning to cart storage area
- Cleans / picks up trash and debris from landscaping around the Store
- Maintains a clean environment in the front elevation of the Store
- Cleans, sweeps, mops, dusts, and maintains cleanliness and safety for entire Store
- Does Carts & Parts basket relocation and power-washing basket relocation for department setup
- Performs red basket fill up / retrieval
- Communicates supply needs to Front End Manager
- Assists Customers in locating merchandise
- Performs duties with a total Store mindset
What is your background?
- Company Orientation
- Basics of Safety
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as an H-E-B Service Representative (Parking Lot Attendant)?
- Ability to work hard in extreme temperatures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work around Customers, staying aware of their needs
- Frequently* stand, walk, bend, kneel, pull, push, stand, reach, squat, and walk
- Frequently be exposed to extreme (hot, cold), outside temperatures
- Demonstrate the ability to lift up to 20 lbs**
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as-Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
** It is Partners' responsibility to never lift beyond their own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.