We're looking for friendly, motivated individuals to help deliver outstanding customer care in the fast-paced environment of our Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores!
Applicants must be willing to work in the listed store on this posting. Each application is only valid for the specified location(s) on the Job Posting. No interviews will be granted for other locations. You must click the green "Apply" button on the top right hand corner for each posting featuring a store location of interest to you.
This is permanent, part-time work. Scheduled hours will vary based on operational needs. Opening hours could be as early as 7:00am and closing hours until 10:30pm.
You will be headquartered at the following store. You may be assigned to work in other stores within the county or district based on operational needs.
Fine Wine & Good Spirits Store #1901
35 Briar Creek Rd
Berwick, PA 18603 - 4100
Applicants will be contacted via email by the Hiring Manager after the posting closes. Please check your inbox and spam mail regularly. You will have 3 business days to respond in order to be considered for the position.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responsibilities will include assisting customers with product selection, helping to keep neat and well-stocked shelves, unloading and receiving shipments, and ringing customer sales. Career opportunities are available as well as competitive wages and benefits.
If you are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service, the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board wants to talk to you!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & ELIGIBILITY
- Must meet PA Residency Requirement
- Must be 18 years of age within 60 days of application
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
- Frequently lifting cases of merchandise weighing from 30 to 50 pounds with an occasional case weighing up to 65 pounds.
- Frequently lifting cases of merchandise - occasionally overhead - and placing them into the storage area.
- You must pass a background investigation. If you have been convicted of a felony within the last 10 years, you cannot work in this job. Any other criminal convictions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.