Southwest Regional Sales Coordinator
Director of Sales & Marketing
A Texas-based manufacturer of engineered electrical power distribution equipment (liquid-filled transformers) primarily for the industrial market.
The Regional Sales Coordinator will be responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities to achieve orders targets in a profitable way and to ensure high level of customer satisfaction. Coordinator will execute sales strategies while building and maintaining the highest level of customer engagement with the primary objective of meeting or exceeding order growth targets within assigned region.
- Remain cognizant of oil and gas, petrochemical, mining and industrial infrastructure projects.
- Collaborating with management to establish and execute sales goals for the region.
- Opportunity development, quote creation, and closure.
- Developing and implementing sales account plans by customer segment and accounts.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Forecasting and delivering annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Participating in regional industry committee meetings, conferences and trade shows.
- Conduct customer product awareness training seminars.
- Regional travel outside of Houston up to 25% of time.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
- Ownership of Team.
- Accountable to Objectives.
- Organizational Skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Customer Relationship Management software experience.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree and 10 years' combination experience in the oil & gas or mining or power industries or systems
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years' combination experience in the oil & gas or mining or power industries or systems
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelors' degree in electrical engineering
- 8+ years' experience in the electrical industry
- 3 + years sales and/or marketing experience
- Technical and analytical aptitude
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM Software: 1 year (Preferred)