US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Primary Skills –
- Data Architecture Principals
- Extensive, hands-on experience with OBIEE
- Star Schema Data Modeling
- Snowflake Schema Data Modeling
- Relational Database Design
- Data Warehouse and Data Mart provisioning and configuring
- Oracle DBMS 12c/11g PL/SQL, Administration, Optimization, Configuration
- Understanding of alternatives to Oracle stack
Secondary Skill –
- Web Servers (apache/tomcat),
- Linux (RedHat) and Windows 2012 R2
- Load Balancing Enterprise Applications (F5, Barracuda, etc.)
- AWS System Migration, Optimization and Tuning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect, plan, and design a data warehouse solution for a financial system at a government agency
- Implement, configure and support a data warehouse solution using OBIEE
- Provision cloud resources in AWS environment
- Troubleshooting Oracle Discoverer, OBIEE
- Strong Database skills (SQL Server and Oracle) and understanding of DB and application integration
- Knowledge of Load balancing and Clustering Application server using BIGIP and other alternatives in VM environment.
- Perform daily system monitoring, analyze logs, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and applications logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer sience, computer engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of prior OBIEE experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Access manager is highly desirable
- Knowledge Amazon AWS is highly desirable.
- Willingness to work in high pressure environment, to show stellar dedication to the agency mission.
- Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Ability to evaluate how a change in the system affects conditions, operations and the environments in which our customers operate.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement appropriate solutions.
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate in writing and verbally and to present alternatives/recommendation to a non-technical top managers within strictly allocated timelines.
US CITIZEN CAPABLE OF PASSING A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE IS A MUST MEET REQUIREMENT.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- PL/SQL: 5 years (Required)
- OBIEE: 1 year (Required)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle: 5 years (Required)
- Star/Snowflake Schema Modeling: 2 years (Required)
- Data Modeling/Architecting: 3 years (Required)