Five Guys Burgers and Fries
- Must have open availability to open and close. Typically opening shifts are 8 am-4 am and closing shifts are 3 pm-close (approximately 11pm).
- Serves as the main Assistant Manager to the General Manager and learns to complete all of the functions of the GM is his/her absence, or as directed by the GM.
- Monitors and observes the day-to-day activities of subordinates, coordinates breaks for hourly associates, and keeps management informed of area activities and any significant problems
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures
- Coordinates with management for on-the-job training of new associates
- Operates cash register and voids transactions as needed while following all cash handling policies and procedures, and maintains proper security of cash at all times
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of a hand truck
- Implements product rotation based on product code dates and helps order product and participates in physical inventory counts as required
- Places orders for food and supplies
- Resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Monitors compliance with safety guidelines, builds awareness about safety, and reports any safety concerns to management
- Additional Info: Other ways to make money with Five Guys.
- We will hire in from $12 to $14.50 per hour, based on experience
- ANNUAL REVIEWS FOR A WAGE INCREASE– After a probationary evaluation, every employee receives an annual performance evaluation for raise eligibility each December.
- MORE HOURS–Our best employees are the ones that get the most hours. The better you are and the more things you can do, the more hours you will get scheduled.
- SECRET SHOPPER BONUSES– Your share of a “100” shop will vary based on the number of people on a shift, but when you are on a shift that scores a “100” the average payout is around $30-$50.
- FREE MEALS– For every shift you work, you get a free burger, fries and drink. The retail value is about $12-$15. You don’t have to spend that money to eat and not be hungry, so you keep that value in your pocket.
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM- If you refer a shift leader or manager that gets hired by us, we will pay you $100 after they have remained employed for 90 days (of course, you must still be employed, also).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year
- food service: 1 year
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager
Required work authorization: