SHIPPING DOCK WORKER / LABORER – FULL TIME
Become a part of our company culture!!
Since 1978, we manufacture custom built Air Handling Units and equipment in Tempe, AZ. We do our own fabricating, welding, powder coating and assembling.
We want to invite you to join our team and become part of our unique work environment. We believe in living out our values daily through a company culture that rewards excellence, honors our customers and our team. We offer competitive benefits and pay. As well as training, opportunity for skill development and advancement.
We are looking for shipping dock workers for our busy HVAC company. This position is assisting with unloading trucks, building, and wrapping crates for shipping, helping with keeping the yard areas clean and safe, and other miscellaneous tasks in a team environment.
Minimum Skills Required:
Able to read, write, speak & understand English.
Able to read a tape measure. (test)
Knowledge of hand tools. (test)
Able & willing to work overtime as needed.
Able to lift up to 60 lbs.
Able to work flexibly in a teamwork focused environment.
Pass pre-employment, post-accident & random drug screening.
Applicants must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance.
6:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday – Thursday, with occasional overtime.
6:00 am to 12:00 pm on Friday, with occasional overtime
Apply Online: (No phone calls and no recruiters please)
-Indeed or at www.unitedmetal.com/careers/
Only candidates meeting position requirements will be considered and contacted.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required
We use E-Verify
United Metal Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Benefits of Working at UMP:
Here are just a few of the things that make working at UMP a fulfilling and unique experience:
- Competitive pay rate based on experience ($18-$25/Hr Starting)!
- UMP offers (7) paid holidays per year. Team members earn a generous amount of PTO.
- UMP offers excellent optional health and dental insurance.
- Company paid disability and life insurance is available.
- Plan and save for the future! UMP offers an optional 401k with up to a 6% match!
- At UMP we care about the success of you as an individual and the team that you are a part of. Because of this, our culture is one of teaching, mentoring, and training where best practices are shared freely.
- Advancement opportunities are available! UMP is constantly on the lookout for leaders who demonstrate our core values.
- Enjoy clean, safe, and frequently updated facilities!
- UMP offers free access to a 3rd party representative of Resource Employee Care for your mental wellbeing.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tempe, AZ 85282: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your desired pay rate for this position?
- What is a good contact phone number to reach you?
Work Location: In person