The Firm is looking to hire an Investment Associate to help with its portfolio management and reporting efforts. The associate will gain valuable exposure to diverse buy-side investment work across asset classes and geographies.
Base Salary: Range of $150-$200k, includes a comprehensive benefits package, and eligibility for a discretionary year-end bonus.
Desired Start Date: Q2 2023
The IA supports the CIO in the research and evaluation of new investment ideas. The role also requires working with the broader term to ensure the proper trade capture and reporting of the diversified portfolio.
- Conduct fundamental research both independently and collaboratively with the broader team on individual securities and investment themes primarily in public markets
- Proactively develop and articulate recommendations for new investment ideas; be prepared to debate ideas and demonstrate the ability to have a flexible mindset should facts change
- Assist in evaluating investment managers in both traditional and alternative investment classes
- Contribute to the overall team’s macro views and positioning
- Will be counted upon for primary coverage in particular regions (e.g. Asia) and/or sectors (e.g tech and consumer discretionary)
- Monitor existing portfolio positions to ensure accurate measurement and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree and record of academic achievement
- Financial services industry or consulting experience
- CFA preferred, but not required
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and SS&C Advent a plus
The firm is a family investment office located in New York City. It manages and advises upon $1bn+ in assets and invests opportunistically across all asset classes and geographies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person