The Red Door Salon and Spa is currently seeking a highly qualified and talented Esthetician.
As an Esthetician at The Red Door, you will provide exceptional facial and waxing treatments and makeup applications accurately and thoroughly in accordance with established procedures. You will have the pleasure of cultivating new guest relationships and ensuring retention of existing guests.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly attend educational training to improve and strengthen beauty service expertise and develop new skills
- Continually meets and/or exceeds service and retail objectives
- Perform various administrative functions as assigned by department lead
- Appropriate training, experience, and certification (established for specific levels of the position)
- Valid and current state license, as required
- Thorough knowledge of cosmetics, skin care products and related application procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent (English speaking) communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Able to stand on feet or sit for a prolonged period of time
- Available to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends
We offer excellent career opportunities and growth potential with advanced continuous educational training.