As Southern California's Luxury Wedding Management Company, Venues & Estates provides unparalleled Venue Expertise and Wedding Celebration Experiences. Weddings are our specialty, and with our Infinity Planning framework, we prioritize each love story to make every Wedding uniquely one-of-a-kind. V&E Couples choose their venue from the most luxurious and romantic Southern California event properties, and our Team implements the Narrative of each of their Love Stories into every detail of their customized design to create an unforgettable Celebration. Our mission is to help our V&E Couples Create the Wedding of their Dreams, making one day last a lifetime.
- Organize and plan Dream V&E Weddings
- Coordinate with V&E Couples to understand their Event desires and provide exceptional customer service
- Source and negotiate contracts with Vendors, such as caterers, bar services, rental companies, and entertainment providers
- Oversee Event setup and breakdown details, ensuring the Day-Of Team is able to execute flawlessly
- Coordinate with Vendors and Venue to ensure smooth operations leading up to and during Events
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction throughout the Event Planning Process
- Must be available to work approximately 14 hours a week for this position.
- Work Hours: 2 half days out of the week in office (Tuesday - Thursday); Remaining time will be working Remotely
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with V&E team members, V&E Couples, Vendors, and Venues
- Proficient in using Google Suite/Google Workspace
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as a V&E Couple's schedule may require (for calls and/or meetings)
Note: The Independent Contractor may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Independent Contractor is not required to attend the Events that they manage/plan.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $1,000.00 per month
- 4 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
Work Location: Hybrid remote in San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675