Real Estate Law firm is looking for a recent college graduate with excellent writing skills who is considering Law School. Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft legal documents with attorney supervision.
- Participate with attorneys at closings of real-estate transactions.
- Communicate with clients and attorneys.
- Maintain closing files.
- Review title reports.
- Assist attorneys with administrative duties.
- MS Word and Outlook experience required with working knowledge of MS Office Suite
All prior Paralegals who have held this position, have gone onto Law School.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: One location