The role is responsible for partnering with our Marketing Leadership stakeholders to define a strategy and roadmap for IT Digital Marketing capabilities that supports the online presence and growth ambitions of K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC. This role will develop and lead a team of internal and external IT resources to support K. Hovnanian’s online marketing presence; develop core platforms to enable the effective and timely deployment of capabilities and best practices across K. Hovnanian Business Units; and provide a set of quality IT Digital Business systems, tools and services.
- Work as a trusted and influential subject matter expert and partner with the Corporate and Business Unit Marketing and Sales function to define a progressive Digital Marketing technology strategy for K. Hovnanian Companies.
- Build and maintain a dynamic set of core capabilities and technology platforms in line with best practices while making it easy to implement and replicate success across our Groups, Divisions, and Community Sales Offices.
- Work with IS leaders to align Digital Marketing technology business plans and capabilities with IS strategies and priorities.
- Build, develop, and lead a talented organization to deliver the IS Digital Marketing strategy, striking the right balance between the use of internal and external resources and services. Lead this team of associates (and contractors), developing talent and fostering team engagement.
- Partner with Digital and Advertising agencies to develop mutually beneficial best practices and technical standards.
- Identify opportunities to scale core capabilities by leveraging and expanding a portfolio of Digital Marketing services developed centrally, inclusive of operational service levels and costs.
- Manage multiple large projects that cross-over multiple process areas. Responsible for actively pursuing issue resolution, and communicating project status to business stakeholders and operational management.
- Co-lead a Marketing Process Leadership Committee (PLC), and establish and lead a Super User Group (SUG) for khov.com and Digital Marketing.
- Establish and manage an IS Digital Marketing operating budget.
- Continue professional development and knowledge of leading technologies and processes through attendance at professional seminars and conferences.
- Influence senior stakeholders across K. Hovnanian with fluency in the functional area, effective communication, and active listening.
- Foster a network of subject matter experts across the Groups and Divisions, inclusive of IT, business functions, external vendors, and academic institutions.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and technologies in the Digital Marketing domain, networking with external resources and industry groups.
Qualifications / Education
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or equivalent in experience. Graduate level of education desirable. Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT and/or Marketing related roles, including 3+ years proven leadership of major Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce initiatives with working knowledge of the following: SEM and SEO, web design, Google analytics and reporting, interactive advertising, social media advertising, mobile interactive marketing.
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC, a subsidiary of Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc., a well-respected publicly traded company, is committed to providing an environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and extensive benefits—including medical/dental/vision coverage, discounts on mortgages and home appliances, and a 401(k) plan. To learn more about us, visit www.khov.com/careers.
Search Firms Please Read Carefully:
K. Hovnanian Companies, LLC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at K. Hovnanian via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of K. Hovnanian. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by K. Hovnanian as a result of the referral or through other means.