It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
Billtrust has an opening for an Product Marketing Manager (Associate) in support of its Quantum suite of solutions. This role will work closely with extended marketing, field and partner, and product management teams to gather, analyze, share market intelligence, identify and evangelize customer needs, define and implement product marketing programs and processes, and provide content and support for pipeline creation, acceleration and customer expansion.
- Provide product marketing representation across the organization, bridging multiple teams and activities to drive end-to-end discipline - from product definition to operationalizing to launch.
- Inspire and educate prospects on the value of Billtrust Quantum solutions, and assist the field to ensure customers maximize the value they achieve with Billtrust.
- Collaborate with Solutions Marketing to communicate a consistent and compelling value proposition to field teams.
- Collaborate with Sales Training to ramp field teams as effective sellers through ongoing training and enablement.
- Develop content to support PR, marketing, selling and partner efforts at each stage of the buying cycle, including blog articles, collateral, presentations, prospect profiles, messaging briefs, positioning documents, infographics, demos, webcasts, videos, whitepapers, website, etc.
- Proactive engagement with A/R and credit communities through groups, associations and other sites.
- Collaborate with Market Research to understand competitive profiling and positioning, differentiators and how that manifests itself in messaging and positioning.
What you'll bring to the team
- Thrive in a high-growth, dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience with enterprise software products with at least 2 years in a field-facing role.
- Experience in working with and supporting sales organizations.
- Ability to tell a good story and craft the message in slide presentations.
- Results-oriented, creative, highly communicative and independent - while being able to enlist the support of others.
- Methodical, organized and dependable. Able to translate ideas into action, and manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently, while demonstrating flexibility and creativity.
- A nut for not only strategy, but also drilling into the details.
- Analytically inclined, understanding what data means and how to apply it to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills; strong leader and player with proven ability to facilitate cross-organizational alignment.
- Excellent all-around communicator - written, presentation and verbal. Must be comfortable as contributing writer and editor-in-chief.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing and/or Communications; MBA a plus.
- Have a track record with products that create and lead new market categories preferred.
- Travel required ~25% of the time.
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.