AgileOne designs and develops global workforce and procurement solutions for Fortune 1000 companies. Our focused and consultative approach provides solutions that streamline business processes and deliver efficiencies to human resources, procurement, and suppliers. Whether our customers are looking for programs to manage their flexible or direct hire workforce or integrating technologies to capture and manage suppliers across an organization, we customize solutions that deliver cost savings, risk mitigation, vendor management, employment alternatives, and industry best practices.
Our Talent Acquisition Team champions our client’s culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people that fit in one of three categories: temporary workers, limited term employee’s and full-time staff. With a dedicated team responsible for the attraction and mobility of talent into the organization, this role has a critical place in our hearts and the organization.
Onsite responsibility supporting a major talent acquisition program at one of the largest private foundations located in downtown Seattle. The Recruiting Coordinator (possible temp to perm) contributes to our success by providing interview scheduling and administrative support to our onsite team. The Recruiting Coordinator owns the processes for ensuring a successful candidate interview experience, from accurately securing interviewer availability in Outlook to arranging candidate travel and accommodations. The Recruiting Coordinator develops and establishes effective working relationships with hiring managers, cross-departmental administrative staff, candidates, HR colleagues and vendors while delivering on department goals and objectives.
- Coordinates, schedules, and facilitates candidate interviews based on the department’s service level agreement, ensuring a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Responds to candidate and hiring manager inquiries promptly, provides a high touch experience.
- Coordinates all candidate interview travel arrangements and processes reimbursement requests in a timely manner.
- Tracks, monitors, and provides monthly statistical reporting for the interview scheduling process.
- Supports additional key Talent Acquisition programs and performs other related duties as assigned, examples are but not limited to: new hire orientation, candidate tours, event planning, focus groups, etc.
- Proactively informs and enacts improvements on scheduling and interview process.
- Acts as SME on interview scheduling, keeping all documentation & templates up to date as well as training supplemental help during peak season.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources - specifically recruiting coordination and/or related experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office to include, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook.
What you’ll need to be Successful:
- Expert in managing complex coordination activities such as multi-participant scheduling, catering, and travel arrangements.
- Knowledge of SharePoint and of Applicant tracking systems.
- Professional experience providing administrative support to multiple team members at once.
- Experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instrument to perform job duties and/or dealing with customers in a demanding high-volume environment.
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one's own team and across our customer for the achievement of business goals.
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Considers the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Clearly conveys and accurately receives information by a variety of methods and in various situations.
- Builds rapport with all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
Job Type: Temporary
- Human Resources: 2 years (Required)