We are currently seeking a full-time Patient Care Coordinator/ Sales Associate for our plastic surgery practice in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Our ideal candidate knows how to give patients a 5-star experience while guiding them through their surgical journey.
You should understand the overall dynamics of the entire surgical process, be organized and detail oriented while also participating in the growth of the practice. You must have medical office experience, preferably in Plastic Surgery. Sales and marketing experience is an absolute MUST. If you have not worked in the medical field, and are not familiar with sales, please do not apply.
- Work with patients from the beginning to the end of their process, from the time they contact the office, to their consultation, through their pre-op experience, as well as their actual surgery, and beyond.
- Follow-up with potential surgery patients.
- Be capable of handling all pre & post-op instruction. That is why it’s important to have the medical experience. We need someone who is ready to jump in.
- Create and promote all promotions, using Constant Contact, Canva and/or the like.
- Meet monthly sales quota.
- Surgery scheduling with the outpatient surgery center.
- Prepare and handle social media marketing to increase the practices visibility. (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, RealSelf, IG, etc.)
- Request reviews to post on our Website, RealSelf, and Yelp.
- Manage website by updating content and promotional offers.
- Administrative duties as necessary.
- Experience in plastic surgery with knowledge of surgical process, medical terminology, and procedures.
- Sales / Customer Service Experience.
- Marketing experience desirable.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Detail-oriented, honest, and hard working.
- Inform & Enhance, InSchedule, or some level of practice management software experience.
- Professional appearance and attire is an absolute must.
If you feel you are the right candidate, please include your resume, and 100-200 words telling us why you would be great in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18-$25 per hour (DOE) + commission ($42,000-$100,000 per year)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour