Do you find yourself constantly looking for more and better information? Do you want a job where you can use your knowledge and research skills to improve national security? Never has the role of an all source analyst been so meaningful. More connected devices, larger storage capacity, and faster connections has resulted in an explosion of available information. The problem facing the intelligence community is no longer how to get more data – it’s understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. That’s where you come in. With critical thinking and flexibility, you quickly seek out the accurate data sources, sift through the raw data and turn it into valuable intelligence. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to protect our national security.
As an all source analyst on our team, you’ll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand their mission environment. You’ll validate information and apply client tradecraft, as you build assessments for senior policy makers. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our policy makers.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with performing Russian-to-English translation or interpretation
- Experience with Russian and take a language assessment
- Experience with standard Adobe and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of European or Eurasian culture, military, economy, and current events
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that may require working non-standard hours or from multiple locations
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with analyzing foreign military strategy, doctrine, capabilities, and operations preferred
- Experience as a military terminologist a plus
- Experience with producing or supporting all-source intelligence analysis a plus
- Experience with computer assisted translation (CAT) tools and machine translation post-editing (MTPE) a plus
- BA or BS degree or 6 years of experience with military service preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and we’re dedicated to helping you grow as a data analysis professional. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the chance to:
access online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk
change the world with the Data Science Bowl—the world’s premier data science for social good competition
participate in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training to the federal government
You’ll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.