Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the facility to ensure proper and optimum operation of all associated equipment and systems. Ensures production is completed in a safe, cost effective and compliant manner, adhering to company and government requirements. Provides routine and non-routine technical expertise in all facets of plant operation. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, Noble resources and the environment in their area.
- Ensures that Safety and Environmental standards are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the scheduling and overseeing subcontractor roustabout crews, may include the supervising of the installation and repair of equipment.
- Oversees daily operations, monitoring, and maintenance of facilities.
- Optimizes plant capacity in a safe and efficient manner.
- Supervise plant start-up and shut-down operations.
- Troubleshoot equipment and facility problems. Perform minor repairs and servicing.
- Oversees the preparation of necessary paperwork including procedures, maintenance reports, safety reports, spill reports, equipment reports, etc. and distribute to supervisor and organization.
- Completes shift schedules for Facility operators.
- Manages operation support vacations and training schedules.
- Calibrates, proves, and repairs meters to ensure proper meter readings. Witnesses meter proving.
- Performs Construction Management duties for projects outside of the OPF as required.
- Recommends and provides input to all compensation decisions affecting employees supervised.
- Ensures facilities are in compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Provides feedback to management on training and development needs.
- Oversees Noble hourly and support staff including performance management
- Responsible for trouble shooting all facility concerns and notification of management, if necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Typically requires 6 years of experience in oil and gas operations.
- Two year Associate’s degree in Process Technology preferred.
- Natural gas processing / plant experience a plus.
- Department of Transportation operator training a plus.
- Some local travel is required.
- Ability to work significant amount of hours over 40 as needed to complete job responsibilities.
- Ability to work weekends and/or on-call shifts as supervisor requires.
- Exposure to and driving in all weather conditions, including extreme heat, extreme cold, sun, rain, hail, sleet, high winds, etc. to inspect and repair equipment.
- Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises in field, hazardous chemicals, and hydrocarbons that may be under extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are required. Also includes working with moving machinery/equipment parts for which extreme caution must be taken.
- Must comply with pre-employment and random drug testing policies.
- Regular bending, climbing (to heights up to two stories or more), lifting (up to 25 pounds without assistance and approximately 100 pounds with assistance) crouching, pulling, kneeling, and reeling to check equipment and
- gauges and perform repairs.
- Ability to traverse uneven terrain and climb metal stairs under all weather conditions using appropriate safety measures.
- Job Title: * Facilities Foreman
- Location: * Greeley, CO, US
- Organization Name: * 4422 DJ Midstream