Reports to: General Manager & Management Team
Job Type: Part-time
Company Background – Flynn Restaurant Group
Greg Flynn founded Flynn Restaurant Group (FRG) in 1999 with the acquisition of eight Applebee’s in Washington State. Since then the company has grown at over 20% a year and in the process has become the largest restaurant franchise and one of the 20 largest foodservice companies of any kind in the United States.
While the company’s initial focus was growing within the Applebee’s system, it has since added three other leading brands starting with Taco Bell in 2013, followed by Panera in 2015, and most recently Arby’s in 2018. Today, through its four wholly owned subsidiaries, Apple American, Bell American, Pan American, and RB American, FRG owns over 460 Applebee's, 270 Taco Bells, 130 Panera cafes, and 369 Arby’s, representing $2.4 Billion in Sales and directly employing more than 48,000 people in 34 states.
Going forward the company plans to continue its aggressive growth by building and acquiring additional restaurants as well as opportunistically expanding into other brands and businesses.
Company Background – RB American Group
Founded in 2018, RB American Group owns and operates over 369 Arby’s restaurants in Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Washington, and Wyoming. With over $400 million in sales and 8,000 employees, RB American is the largest Arby’s franchise and one of the largest restaurant operators in the United States.
RB American is built on a decentralized model, which means that each geographic market is led by a Director of Operations. Reporting to the DO are Area Directors, who are multi-unit operators, responsible for the overall function of the restaurants in their areas. Reporting to the ADs, are General Managers, who are the restaurant leads responsible for the overall running of their unit.
In addition, all markets are assisted by the Restaurant Support Center, which provides Accounting, HR, IT, Marketing, Payroll, Purchasing, Real Estate, and Training support. Some of these departments are based in Cleveland OH while others are centralized in Tulsa OK.
Crew Members work a variety of positions from greeting customers, taking orders, preparing food, ensuring product quality and maintaining a clean and safe restaurant according to RB American Group/ Arby’s standards.
The crew member will be trained on and willing to learn and execute the following duties:
- Takes customers’ food and beverage orders.
- Prepare food and beverage orders, wraps and package customer’s order in paper bag or carry out tray.
- Prepares food according to RB American standards and food safety requirements.
- Operate cash register: collect payments, makes change and follows the RB American Cash Control Policy.
- Clean tables, seats in lobby, counters, condiment stand, floors, bathrooms; take out trash.
- Maintain and communicate schedule availability
- Fills seasoning and condiments containers; restock food line and cooler.
- Cleans and operates power meat slicer (Must be 18 years of age or older).
- Cleans and operates bun toaster (Must be 18 years of age or older).
- Performs other duties as directed by Manager on Duty.
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
- Comply with store security and safety standards.
Skills and Requirements
- Must be upbeat and pleasant with the customers.
- Maintain personal hygiene standards and follow the RB American Uniform Policy.
- Must be able to move quickly to serve the customer in an efficient manner.
- Must maintain strict adherence to quality control standards by RB American Group.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Employment Factors & Physical Activity
- Shifts times vary as per unit schedule.
- Must provide proof upon hire of legal status to work in the United States.
- Standing/Walking: 100%
- Bending, reaching, carrying, and stooping
- Lifting: 30-50 lbs.
The employee is responsible for performing the essential responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee should notify RB American Group of any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide supporting medical documentation. This job description may not list all duties for this position and the employee in this position may be required to perform other duties to meet business needs. RB American Group LLC reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the employee or RB American Group, LLC may terminate employment at any time.
Why Work for RB American Group?
RB American Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential.
For a copy of Flynn Restaurant Group’s Workplace Privacy Notice, please visit http://www.flynnrestaurantgroup.com/workplace-privacy-notice/
Job Type: Part-time