Are you energetic and a people-person who can strike up a conversation with almost anyone you meet? Are you a technology enthusiast, knowledgeable, determined, and interested in the newest advancements in the mobile, tablet, and wearables technology?
We are currently seeking a highly driven, professional to become a Part-Time Samsung Experience Consultant (SEC)
in Best Buy, who will demonstrate and sell the global giant’s most exciting and desired ecosystem of products!
The Part-Time Experience Consultant will be expected to empower the consumer using device discovery by promoting and selling the newest Samsung ecosystem of devices and accessories: phones, tablets, wearables, VR, and other designated products such as TVs and home appliances.
Who is Samsung?
As one of the world’s largest electronics companies, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses. Samsung electronics leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media, with their innovative and top quality products and processes receiving worldwide recognition today.
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Mosaic is not just about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
The Part-Time Experience Consultant Will:
The candidate's success will be measured by:
- Conduct consumer facing activities in order to meet sales goals
- Demonstrate key features and benefits, assist consumers with the setup of devices and trouble shoot issues
- Conduct product training for sales reps to facilitate consumer engagement and sales
- Conduct consumer skills workshops
- Build brand presence through merchandising and display maintenance
- Make a significant impact on sales across multiple categories and improve the consumers' buying experience
- Demonstrate effective decision-making and problem solving skills, while exhibiting professional sound judgment
- Provide competitive insights to management as requested
- Complete all administrative tasks and on-going personal training in a timely manner
- Effectively coach and give feedback to peers, focusing on behaviors that drive sales and consumer satisfaction
- Be flexible to work at multiple locations if required
- Maintain excellent attendance and compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales and training performance metrics
- Other factors such as positive interpersonal communication skills, enthusiastic and friendly attitude, cleanliness of space, etc.
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Independent and motivated team player
- Experience in coaching and giving timely and relevant feedback to peers or direct reports
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
- Regular physical activity may be required (e.g., setting up promotional material, lifting up to 25lbs)
- Ability to work a very flexible retail schedule, hours may vary
- Must have the ability to commute to assigned store and arrive on time for assigned shift(s)
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft office
- Daily access to internet/email
- 1 - 2 years of wireless and or/ PC retail sales and/or training experience is a plus
- Experience working with any of the larger wireless carriers is a plus
- Ability to sit or stand for a full work shift
If you are passionate about impacting people's lives by changing how they experience technology, apply to join our team today!
Follow us on the following:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.