Crunchbase is the best place to discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and salespeople—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. We believe diverse thinking fosters the discovery of new solutions and surfaces old problems that need answers. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that people and companies with different perspectives can accelerate innovation for a better future. We are proud to build products that will shape how companies and people connect for the future.
Crunchbase is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in these locations:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle
Crunchbase is looking for a driven Sales & Marketing Recruiter with solid experience helping startups build their non-technical teams. Are you an expert finding amazing talent through creative venues? This may be the right opportunity for you!
As a Crunchbase Recruiter, you will:
- Partner with Marketing & Sales leaders to thoroughly understand positions and recruiting needs
- Own the full cycle recruitment for your functions. The opportunity to make your mark and have an impact is huge!
- Drive innovative sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a diverse talent network
- Collaborate with company efforts to build a strong employer-of-choice brand and be an ambassador of Crunchbase mission
- Ensure a seamless, uniform, and exceptionally positive candidate experience
- Build reports and use data and your own knowledge to identify inefficiencies and innovate/improve your process and pipeline
- 2-4 years of experience sourcing and recruiting for Sales & Marketing teams, ideally in a tech startup
- You have solid experience sourcing diverse talent through multiple creative channels (via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.)
- You have experience building and maintaining a broad and diverse network of talent
- You are hardworking, organized, and have a stellar work ethic
- You care about candidates and building an amazing experience for them, every time
- You are autonomous and focused, even when things move fast
- You understand urgency and prioritize your work efficiently
- You bring excellent communication and negotiation skills - you have a customer-focused attitude but can also make your expert voice heard
- You are motivated and active learner excited to try new solutions, and quickly iterate to improve the way you do things
- Experience building distributed teams / international teams is a plus
Crunchbase values fostering growth and developing our craft by offering a generous Learning and Development reimbursement policy for all employees to use towards classes, events, conferences, and more. We look for ways to give back to our community by giving 4 days off for volunteering per year. We understand the value of taking time to refresh and offer flexible paid time off. We are working to build a better future for everyone, and offer an annual carbon-offset paid by Crunchbase for all employees. These are just a few examples of our generous benefits package, check out our careers page to find out more.
Crunchbase does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. Every day our team is honored to work with entrepreneurs and innovators from every corner of the globe, and we aim to build a team that reflects the diversity of our customers. Each individual at Crunchbase brings their own perspectives, work experiences, lifestyles, and cultures with them, and we believe that a more diverse team creates more innovative products, provides a better service to its customers, and helps us all grow and learn as individuals.
Job Type: Full-time