Novus Group seeks a well-qualified Administrative Assistant/Onboarding Specialist for our premier client in Downtown Pittsburgh. Pay rate up to $20.00 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new hires for the on-boarding process
- Help new hires with workstation set-up
- Assist in Workforce Planning; work with Facilities Department to make sure new hire has a seat, desk, PC, software set-up, password login, etc.
- Help with office configurations to optimize for growth and additional staff
- Conduct orientation for new hires
- Fill out necessary new hire forms
- Maintain and update Excel worksheets as necessary
- Build templates in the Security System
- Update floorplans, as needed
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with computer applications, MS Office Products and ideally, SharePoint
- Must be tech and computer savvy
- Friendly and welcoming demeanor to assist new hires
- Organized and able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function professionally and precisely with business managers
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in a Business Management or other applicable discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ in a professional office setting
At Novus Group, we recognize that our greatest asset is our people. To attract and retain top talent, we are proud to offer our temporary associates the following benefits: Medical & Dental Coverage, Vision Benefits, Short-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance, Pharmaceutical Discount Program, Health Services Discount Program, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off and Direct Deposit.