Job Summary/Basic Function:
Coordinates, develops, and participates in activities and events designed to recruit new students. Raises awareness about the College and its programs among all target audiences.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
2. Three (3) years of previous work experience in a college environment, preferably in Admissions or Marketing.
3. Experience with public speaking.
4. Experience with computer programs, especially Word, Excel and Access as well as internal database systems such as Datatel.
5. Ability to successfully interact with diverse groups of students, staff, faculty and the community at large.
1. Communicates relevant information and assists students through the enrollment and conversion process.
2. Supports the College’s Strategic Enrollment Management initiatives.
3. Serves as a liaison with appropriate schools regarding educational programs, admissions procedures, and opportunities available.
4. Coordinates programs designed to impact the enrollment and conversion process including campus tours, Student Ambassadors, department tours, career programs and orientation.
5. Represents the College in the community by attending various events such as College Nights, community fairs, education fairs, and other programs.
6. Develops knowledge about the College’s academic programs and services to be able to inform students throughout the enrollment and conversion process.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.33 to $23.00 /hour