Optomi, in partnership with an industry leader for financial services, is seeking a DevOps Engineer for the Owings Mills, MD location!
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing, customizing, automating, and implementing enterprise-wide architectural solutions related to identity/ access management and authentication for AWS cloud applications. The DevOps Engineer will work with peers, management and external vendors to discover, research and implement new technologies and solutions.
Apply today if your background includes:
- 3+ years of professional experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Java and/or GoLang
- 2+ years of experience working in a DevOps capacity to automate or enhance monitoring or management solutions that deliver CI/CD methodologies.
- A strong background in Linux and/or AWS systems administration
- A BS degree in computer science, information security, or related field
What the right professional will enjoy!
- Develop solutions using “infrastructure as code”, GitHub, and OPS based pipelines
- Engineer solutions using some of the most relevant and cutting edge tools to include AWS, Hashistack, (Vault, Terraform, Packer), Java Springboot, and many more
- Very modern work environment where you will get to collaborate and work closing with a wide variety of professionals focused on software development, penetration testing, cloud solutions, and cyber security
- Flexible work hours
- Responsible for developing and implementing enterprise wide architectural solutions with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management.
- Leverage, support, and enhance the existing enterprise security architectures to ensure the technological needs of the business are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with peers, management, and external vendors to discover, research and implement new technologies and solutions.
- Serve as DevOps resource in supporting the development of major, client facing applications.
- Experience working with Hashistak (HashiCorp) suite of tools to include Vault, Terraform & packer is highly desired
- Experience working as an application developer or DevOps Engineer managing, provisioning, configuring and maintaining a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of system architecture including OS, networking, and database structures.
- Experience delivering CI/ CD methodologies.
Job Type: Full-time