As a Financial Analyst you’ll focus on the financial reporting, analysis, and forecasting of operations for the key support. This is a dynamic and high profile position that will require you to utilize a broad range of financial, process, operational and strong communication skills; combined with business acumen. In addition you’ll be the primary contact in terms of providing guidance and input from finance regarding quotas and ad hoc modeling and analysis.
What you’ll be doing at Insight:
* Provide financial reporting, analysis and planning support to Finance and Sales leadership
* Assist in providing value-added management reporting on expense and investment management
* Issue guidance to Sales on their budgets and financial aspects of their operational decisions
* Conduct Financial Reporting & Forecasting and variance analysis
What you’ll need to work at Insight:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum two (2) years experience in various Accounting & Finance functions
* Minimum two (2) years in a business analysis and requirements definition
* Minimum two (2) years’ experience with budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling and analysis or Developing
Certified public accountant (CPA) designation preferred
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
Job Type: Full-time