BulkSupplements.com is seeking an experienced, full-time Paid Search Strategist who is hungry for success. We are looking for an A-player with drive to take on and grow our PPC campaigns. The Paid Search Strategist participates in all aspects of search campaigns including kick-offs, building accounts, strategic planning, implementation, monitoring, optimizing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Build & optimize Google search, shopping, remarketing & display campaigns.
- Serve as the strategy expert by creating, executing, and optimizing paid search strategies to meet and exceed goals and expectations.
- Identify and maximize new opportunities for growth.
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to upper management
- Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs
- Think creatively to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results
- Follow industry trends, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service
- Create monthly business reviews & other presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
PPC Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of paid search experience, with in-depth knowledge of Bing, Adwords, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn advertising platforms.
- Google AdWords and Bing Certified
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and trend analysis, pivot tables, vlookups, and large data analysis
- Familiar with Google Analytics and analyzing data to improve metrics
- For Lead Gen: Familiar with CRM’s such as Salesforce and understand how to extract valuable data for profit-driven optimization
- For Ecommerce: Familiar with Google Merchant Center, feeds, and supplemental feeds
- AdWords: Familiar with Rules, Automation, and Scripts is a plus
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Leadership experience in some capacity, either professionally or personally
NOTE: You must be living in the Las Vegas area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off